Dr. Paidisetty is a board certified and fellowship trained Vascular and Interventional Radiologist. He specializes in minimally invasive treatment of arterial and venous diseases, creation and management of dialysis access, and minimal invasive treatment of thoracic and lumbar spinal compression fractures. His highest priorities are to help patients understand their disease process, provide compassionate and comprehensive care, and provide high quality treatment using the most advanced image guided, minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. Paidisetty graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a bachelor of science in Biochemistry. He obtained his MD at the University of Pittsburgh. He completed his Diagnostic Radiology residency and Vascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship training at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Dr. Paidisetty is a member of the Society of Interventional Radiology, American College of Radiology, Virginia Medical Society, and Richmond Academy of Medicine.
- Peripheral Arterial Disease – lower extremity arterial revascularization for the treatment of claudication, non-healing wounds, and critical limb ischemia
- Visceral Arterial Disease – abdominal and pelvic aneurysmal disease and chronic mesenteric ischemia
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency – varicose veins and spider veins
- May Thurner Syndrome
- Dialysis Access Creation and Management
- Kyphoplasty – treatment of thoracic and lumbar vertebral body compression fractures
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization